Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Hook & Iron Gauge
These unique salmon fly scales give a nod to the hook gauges of the past. Made from 1/8" anodized aluminum plate feature brass pins and are laser engraved for many lifetimes of use either at the tyer's bench or riverside. Universal for sizes 10-10/0. Featuring 3 separate and useful scales to the fly tyer.

A full $5 from the sale of each going directly to Skeenawild Conservation Trust to assist them in conserving a very special and unique part of our world. Whether you enjoy her waters each year, have a visit on your bucket list or are simply comforted by the fact that a magic place like this even exists.... Skeena Wild is working on our behalf to preserve this ecosystem for all of us as well as the anglers of the future.

These scales were made thru possible thru a collaboration between 3 craftsmen/anglers from NY, MT and BC. A HUGE thanks to Erich Bittmann from TroutnvDOTcom & Riley Vacinek for an awesome collaboration to bring this project to reality, cheers fellas!

I have 8 of these available from the very limited production run of 30 that I would like to offer to the anglers and tyers here in the Speypages community. Each Hook & Iron Gauge will be accompanied by J.M. Reid Bamboo and SkeenaWild stickers.

Priced at $55 USD + shipping to your location ALL 8 ARE NOW SPOKEN FOR ~ Thank-you
Payment via PayPal or Cashiers Check
Please EMAIL me directly [email protected] to place an order or with any questions you may have.
NO PM's Please.

Cheers and tight lines.
James

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank-you drylinetim
James

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank-you Rick R. and Rifflehitch

Cheers.
James

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All 8 Hook & Iron Gauges have now been spoken for.

Thank-you very much everyone!

If you missed out on these and are interested in one if someone should back out please EMAIL me at the address in the ad above and I will let you know if one becomes available. I make no promises tho.

Cheers and tight lines.
James

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
**** you could just punch your logo into a piece of metal James and sell it...and i'm pretty sure it would sell out LOL...

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shawn.
Sorry mate, I will let you know if someone backs out on one.

smaller cheers.
J.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts