Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following personal/demo rods available for immediate delivery and looking for new homes. Both of these rods have been cast as well as fished and both were made in early 2015.

8983 "Wallden's Salt Special" 8'9" 3pc 8wt with a matched pair of tip sections. Light flamed cane hollowbuilt and impregnated with spliced joints. Corrosion resistant hard chrome snake and stripping guides and clear anodized aluminium reelseat with removable fighting butt and interchangeable alloy plug, both o-ring sealed. Turquoise Guide wraps tipped in cream with white ink script. Medium fast, semi-parabolic action. I built this rod for personal use and this is a 3pc version of one of my steelhead tapers finished out for saltwater use. Rod comes in handmade makers logo sectioned bag and makers labeled aluminum rod tube. Suitable for salt or freshwater angling for a multitude of fisheries almost too numerous to list, bonefish, redfish, snook, steelhead, Salmon, Pike, Bass.... you get the picture. Rod weighs 6.35 oz. SOLD.

7932 "Extra Light Trout" 7'9" 2pc 3wt with a single tip. Dark honey tone flamed cane, hollowbuilt and impregnated with spliced joint. Darkened light wire snake guides and tiptop with mildrum stripping guide wrapped in translucent old gold silks tipped in chocolate. Modified cigar style cork grip and cork reelseat with bronze anodized aluminium downlocking cap and ring. This long, lightweight 3wt has a medium-fast, progressive action with a slight regression in the butt of the rod giving her loads of feel. Rod will come housed in a black fabric non-labeled rod bag and a labeled, damaged (however still functional) aluminium tube. Rod weighs 2.9 oz.
$750 USD

Please email me directly at [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Payment via Cashier's check, Money Order or via PayPal.
Shipping and insurance costs fall to the buyer.
Rods will ship from Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Cheers and thank-you for looking.
James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts