Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
You Dog!!

You got your rod before I could get to it!!! :mad:

I tried my best to divert Bob's attention away from finishing that thing, long enough to hopefully coax him into bringing it to the Speyorama next week. Really wanted to send you pictures of me casting your rod :hihi: You must have used a superior brand of scotch on him!

Gorgeous rod, man. I just saw my first Meiser switch a few days ago. A fellow I met on the river had one, and it was really cool looking. I can see the possibillities. Splits the difference between a spey rod and single hander. Very, very nice!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you look closely Moose you'll see a few fish scales on the handle. I was sure they were from you pre-testing my rod. I guess it was someone else. :)

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
DLoop said:
If you look closely Moose you'll see a few fish scales on the handle. I was sure they were from you pre-testing my rod. I guess it was someone else. :)
Sorry, that was me ... :hihi: Lovely Rod!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stefan S said:
DLoop,
is your new Meiser one of the new 10ft switch rods or is it 10'6''?
Hi Stefan, it's one of Bob's new 10' 6" 4-pc switch rods.

fredaevans said:
Sorry, that was me ...
Fred, thanks for testing it then :). You are just too close to Bob and have too much access to his inventory (very jealous).

At least I know now that my new rod can handle the load of a 'fish on'. It would have been many, many months before I would have validated that myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts