Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
I wonder if they have even one initiative that looks at the welfare of fish as a species... destruction of habitat, unscreened turbine blades chopping fish (per the Watts' brother's recent efforts), fighting for sensible regulations, etc. - or are they all about the fish's individual 'feelings'. I know the answer.

While strains of wild fish disappear, trawlers and gillnets drag the seas, and majestic swordfish that will be cut loose due to regulations prohibiting harvest die and rot on long lines stretching for miles... PETA turns their cheek and focuses on individual fish 'feelings'.

Meanwhile, sportsmen are the single largest faction of humanity that fights for the welfare of the species they endear. We understand them, and their feelings - because we interact with them. We have good cause to be proud of ourselves!

By the way, nice article by Rich Simms in the Seattle paper.

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
P.E.T.A....People Eating Tasty Animals.

I say we aid them by starting a recipe drive! Everyone send in your favorite fish recipes, and maybe a few coupons from Red Lobster! :smokin:

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
I'm with you on that one Moose, I love tasty animals!! Grilled, fried, broiled...YUMMY. Now I am hungry! :devil"

It seems that some people have way too much time on their hands to think of mundane ways to impose their beliefs and ways upon everyone!

Vinnie

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Hammer, Hammer, Hammer...

why i'd be looking for the Redshed Flyshop to step right into the middle of this and declare all out war!
My mottos are "make love not war" and "to each his own". Peace, brothers of the steel.

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
MJC said:
My mottos are "make love not war" and "to each his own". Peace, brothers of the steel.
Don't forget "Praise the Lord and pass the pork chops"!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
hoo haaa!

best laugh i've had in awhile!,,sorry about that moose!,didn't mean to say anything derogatory about any reatives or anything :) ,decided to read my e-mail after looking at some patterns,signing off,,,pork chops are what's baking right now,been thinking about how tasty they'll be when they're done,too bad those folks won't be here to,uh,,,gotta' go,,,,,,getting smoky in here! :Eyecrazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts