Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
watersprite

Thanks, for the quick reply. My wife is planning a trip to visit her family. We thought that might be good time.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
" Might be a good time." Hoy Vey a wonderful understatement

Grampa Spey said:
Thanks, for the quick reply. My wife is planning a trip to visit her family. We thought that might be good time.
The 'first one' was a "flyer;'' maybe 30-40 hard core spey casters: try 100. #2 was tripple that number. Lots of folks 'stay over' and do both days as you'll meet a large number of the Board folks, try rods/reels/lines like you've only dreamed of.

Only better better way to get into Spey Casting in a big way is the 2nd Annual Charity Spey Clave where you've got Way and Steve' totally undivided attention for as long as you want/need for two solid days. Again, you'll have the rods/lines, etc., to try before you buy .... and you'll know why you've "dropped the dime."
fae

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BeeGee

Thanks for the link. I thought that I had checked Mark's site, but obviously I missed it.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fredaevans

Re a good time. I meant scheduling her trip. She has relatives back east. So she can visit them, and I can sneak into the Clave with a little fishing up and down.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
article on Sandy Clave

Nice short article on the upcoming Sandy Clave in the latest NORTHWEST Fly Fishing Magazine - Spring 2003 with a photo from last years event

1 - 8 of 8 Posts