Spey Pages banner

Iron Fly Portland, OR

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Rangnertm 
#1 ·

Hey Guys and Gals,

I just wanted to inform everyone here that in conjuction with PIGFARMINK, a buddy and I, along with assistance from Chad Brown at Soul River Runs Deep we're able to bring the Iron Fly contest to Portland, OR.

All proceeds for the event will go straight to Soul River Runs Deep, a non profit that helps promote the outdoors and fly fishing to city youth and veterans. To learn more go to.... http://www.soulriverrunsdeep.com

Right now we are confirming the date and time of the event. We're shooting for January 10th, 2015.

By Friday December 12th, we should have all the information together and ready for sharing.

I will keep SP posted on the event.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Tom

See less See more
#2 ·
Pig Farm Ink, in collaboration with Soul River Runs Deep, is proud to present Iron Fly PDX! All proceeds for this event will assist in the efforts of Soul River’s mission to engage inner-city youth and military veterans with the outdoors and fly fishing.

The event will be hosted at Soul River Runs Deep on January 10th, 2015
Address:
1926 N Kilpatrick St
Portland, OR 97217
503-954-7625

Time:
Open Tying: 6pm to 8pm
Iron Fly: 8pm to *****in!

Bring your own vise and tools if possible. Materials will be provided.
*We have 14 slots available for the Iron competition, RSVP for a spot in the competition by contacting mthmf21@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.