Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tried these?

Since the floater is a great distance line, I´m thinking that the intermediate could be even more so, because of smaller diameter, greater density.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Intermediare Jetsream

Fred

I have fished the 75 foot head intermediate for about 2 years now it fishes and shoots like a dream,I also have the 85 foot intermediate its even better, once you roll it to the surface it goes out like a bullet,roll on the "back end" and some rain to get them out again,IMO the best line on the market to date

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Willie was kind enough to bring me over (after the SF Spey Daze) two Ian Gordan's. Both 75' heads, one's the intermed, the other a full sinker head. Took great patience on Malcom's part to get me into some sort of grove in launching these lines.

Had one on a 15' Sage, the other on a 15' Scott. Cub Bear playing with himself for quite a bit of a day. Swapped lines on the rods and BINGO. Amazing how a given rod/line combo can be a :eek: , swap around and off you go.

(BYW, Malcolm can reallllllyyyy launch those 85' full sinker heads! Even to the point of "hooking" a drift boat anchor line and 'reeling' same in to get his fly back. ;) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts