Spey Pages banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
If you've already seen this video please hold off until the beginning of the month!

Our bandwidth can't handle megabytes of video footage over and over; one of the downsides of a free membership folks.

Our quota resets each month so please if you have seen it come back on Nov. 1.

We are consistently way over the alloted 15 gigabytes of traffic per month (by about 10 gigabytes or 67%). :eyecrazy:

I expect we will need to upgrade servers again in the near future, maybe as soon as the Christmas Break. :(

·
1,771 Posts
Thanks, this is not to say we won't support lots of video in the future - the next plan we get onto will have to provide serious bandwidth for us cast-craving video viewers - LIKE ME! :)

·
1,771 Posts
Thanks for being conscientious about BW. Save target worked for me...

In IE5+ I went to the speypages and rightclicked on the link #5 (Dec Hogan). I selected save target as... and up popped a window asking me where to put the mp3 file. After saving it I played it by going to that folder (where I put it) and double clicked on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.