Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone point me towards some good intsructions on how to properly perform a Snap-T. Not too many Spey casters in the vicinity.
Good drifts,
Gene

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
If you've already seen this video please hold off until the beginning of the month!

Our bandwidth can't handle megabytes of video footage over and over; one of the downsides of a free membership folks.

Our quota resets each month so please if you have seen it come back on Nov. 1.

We are consistently way over the alloted 15 gigabytes of traffic per month (by about 10 gigabytes or 67%). :eyecrazy:

I expect we will need to upgrade servers again in the near future, maybe as soon as the Christmas Break. :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not yet

Hi Juro,
Haven't viewed it yet, but it won't kill me to wait till next weekend.
Thanks, &
Good drifts,
Gene

·
1,771 Posts
Thanks, this is not to say we won't support lots of video in the future - the next plan we get onto will have to provide serious bandwidth for us cast-craving video viewers - LIKE ME! :)

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Sorry Juro, I didn't read your post until I'd watched the video.

High speed here at the office .... AOL and forrrreeeeeevvvvver at home.

Darned interesting as on the lap top I could run the 'button' back and forth and watch, stop, replay, etc., the whole thing. So Fred, what did you learn?

First clue was referring to the snap t as an 'aka' for the circle cast. I had no idea what a 'snap-t' looked like (or had long forgotten). The 'circle cast,' use it all the time.

I am getting old.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Download for Viewing

Download the video, then you can play it any time you want, stop to better see what is going on, and best, stop putting more pressure on Juro.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donwloading the Snap-T video

Well, it's a new month, can someone tell me how to download the video to my computer so I don't have to view it on the Spey page & save a little bandwidth here. Thanks &
Good drifts,
Gene

·
Registered
200 Posts
Right click save target as should do the trick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No dice.....

all I got was a copy of the link w/ no file. I can't select the file w/o opening the video.:(

·
1,771 Posts
Thanks for being conscientious about BW. Save target worked for me...

In IE5+ I went to the speypages and rightclicked on the link #5 (Dec Hogan). I selected save target as... and up popped a window asking me where to put the mp3 file. After saving it I played it by going to that folder (where I put it) and double clicked on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts