Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wandering if anyone on here knew where these rods are made, the blanks that is. From all I've gathered is that they are a Gary Anderson design. I've read that he does a lot of custom rods on Sage blanks, but I was just curious as to whether these Nova 2 blanks were made in the US or if they are made over seas and wrapped and built in the US (like a Beulah). Can somebody please clear this up for me. I can't find the answer here or anywhere else online, and I don't want to call his shop for that type of question. Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
These are just my personal thoughts on the ACR Nova2

I fish with the 13'6 8wt. And this is such a soulful rod that feels magical in my hands. To me what matters most is that someone or a team came together and engineered a blank using experience, science and probably a lot of thought to produce an instrument that when you really think about it has that connection for you or maybe not. I can also add that the fit and finish on the nova2 is a very very fine example of excellent craftsmanship. The cork/handle fits my hands perfectly. No fatigue, no "I need to sand this down or modify in some way". Nope. Perfect. Anyways my 2 cents. Wont be looking for anymore 8wts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.