Spey Pages banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a tough year

Broke some ribs then broke my leg then had a bad car wreck; my back has been the worst thing to date (nothing a year wont help out)

Im around but cant twist my back to much; riding in cars/trucks for a period of time is a NO NO (I say alot of bad words if Im in a car to long)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Brian! I have been wondering where you were ever since Sandy Clave. Were you hurt clear back then? As I posted then, you were missed.

I'm sorry it has been a tough year. As for the twisting, etc., wasn't it Derek Brown who said something about standing tall and proud? Include no twisting in that and you can fish!

Best wishes for a full recover, ASAP.

--Bill

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
I have been worried as well. I'm glad to see you hanging in there. For a while I thought maybe you'd hooked a Skagit River monster and he was towing you toward the sea.:whoa:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
you know what they say

bad luck comes in `threes',or in other words it HAS to get better,and it will!,,,as for cussing after being in a car too long,,,i do that every time i drive to town instead of the river,drive to the river!;)

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
Don't believe all this injury stuff for a minute guys. I think Homey has a girl friend.:lildevl:

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KerryS said:
Don't believe all this injury stuff for a minute guys. I think Homey has a girl friend.:lildevl:
That too :hihi:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
The Sultan of Splice!!

Brian,

It is good to hear from you, I can only guess at at how hard it must be not to be able to fish :Eyecrazy: - so it is not surprising that you aren't hanging about the web-fisheries - but remember, there are lots of your friends here who care about you, so stay in touch while you rehab.

BTW, James Reales was asking after you when I saw him at the Denver Show - he says hello.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Get well soon

Brian missed you at the Sandy, any chance you will be dropping in at Carnation at the end of October.
Hope to see you soon.

Ian

·
Registered
203 Posts
Cool!

Hey Brian S,

Good to hear from you. Can't twist, eh? I guess salsa dancing is out. Hopefully fishing isn't too far off.

Look forward to seeing you around the rivers, WSC meetings and such again soon!

Brian L

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Brian

I am praying for a quick and complete recovery. I am glad you are feeling a little better. Hope you can get to the Ronde again soon.

·
Steelhead are cool!
572 Posts
Brian,

Good to here that things are on the upswing for you. Take care and heal up before winter on the Skagit/Sauk!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts