Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am back. all moved in, yea sure maybe in a couple of years I will be all moved in. My 10x 10 shed is still in the back of my pick up waiting for a sunny day.

Where I live now Dial up is the only thing available for internet so I guess I will learn patience.

Am going to ride by the cow tomorrow and go fishing next week if its not over its banks. Started raining the day I get here and hasnt stopped yet. Just welcoming me back I guess.

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Skilly -

You might be singin' the blues right now but from where you're standing you'll be getting a lot more envy than sympathy as the year rolls on. Let's hook up when I get down that way again.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cowlitz

Anytime any of you can come down this way give me a holler.

I am only about 15 minutes from the boat ramp at Blue Creek. I am as close as I could afford to get on a retired budget.

No boat yet until I get a shed and garage built. Then I see a small sled in my future. But can wade for now. Have to get the shed built because its still in the bed of my boat hauler.

Skilly :rolleyes:

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Welcome back to washington! You can always get a sattelite internet connection which is what my mom had to do due to lack of other broadband being avail.

We will have to spend some time on the mighty Cow once you get settled in,

-sean

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cowlitz

Peter I can always go to the library, they have a fast connection. :D

Sean, what company did your mom get that though ? I tried to find one but Dish doesnt support internet. the only one I found is $100 a month. I got Dish. for TV. We dont have cable here.

Just drop me a pm, if you need a fishing partner on the Cow. Right now its in the bushes but should drop with the sun thats coming this week.

Skilly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts