Spey Pages banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It does exist. And Mike and Linda are about the nicest people in the world. Met some other posters on this board while there , so others can verify the sighting of the SHED as well as the original junk yard spey...if you are vere in Peck, you should stop by...Bee

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have seen BEE

and he does exist, too!

I concur with Bee's comments re the Red Shed and Mike and Linda. I waited until my arrival in Peck so that I could spend a few of my miniscule spey funds with them. I'm really glad I did, as I think they are as nice as anybody in the business, demonstrate a greater commitment to customer service than I have ever seen, and I'm glad to have learned about them here on the Forum.

--Bill

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
I too have seen the “Red Shed” :hihi:

Mike was a great person to BS with! :lildevl:
I didn’t spend too much time with him, a friend broke a rod and we went too the “Red Shed” to get a new CND for him! :smokin:

Which I would of spent more time with Mike but there was fish to catch!!!!!!!

:whoa:

·
Registered
646 Posts
The Red Shed is THE spey shop in the business. Mike's service is second to none in the industry. His spey knowledge is unbelieveable. How many other shops are there out there where you can walk in with wet waders, stream cleats and with your dog and be welcomed? Great shop.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I too have met the Red Shed.

Sparky and I dropped by to pay our respects yesterday. He has quite the operation there in Peck although he needs a larger parking lot to handle all the big out-of-state SUVs that are dropping in.

I'm sure the UPS guys must wonder why the hell they're having to drive out there every day!

Good to meet you Mike,
Leland.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ditto

Kush (Tyler) and I were also fortunate to have found the legendary RedShed and met Mike a couple of weekends back. Great place - I'll definitely be stopping in when I get back there in November.

Here's to Peck, ID - Speyrod Shangri-la!

DS

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
SparseHairHackl said:
and he does exist, too!

I concur with Bee's comments re the Red Shed and Mike and Linda. I waited until my arrival in Peck so that I could spend a few of my miniscule spey funds with them. I'm really glad I did, as I think they are as nice as anybody in the business, demonstrate a greater commitment to customer service than I have ever seen, and I'm glad to have learned about them here on the Forum.

--Bill
Yup! Very few places just keep my credit card number on file ... Longest transition from ordering to delivery here in Ashland, Oregon was 2.5 days (and that includes the day I actually ordered) :whoa:

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Kudos!!

Though I have yet to set foot in the Red Shed, I have been doing business with mike for all of the above mentioned reasons. My first dealing with him was on a spey rod, and after a phone chat I was left with the feeling that "Here is a fellow who I like to deal with". So I went back, and back, and back.....

An asset to the industry!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mike and the Red Shed

Whatta place, whatta guy! Took time out from the Grand Ronde to spend a few minutes with Mike. Purchased a tribal permit for the Clearwater, he told us about this secret place....

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Red Shed

WOW!!!:whoa: Thank you all for the kind words. I greatly enjoy meeting everyone that has come to visit me and I'm having a great time this season. The Red Shed will always be a place where all are welcome and you can drop in right from the river. Wet waders, studded boots, dogs and steelhead fly fishers. What a great way to spend the day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts