Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holiday Goodies?

So any spey related items delivered by Santa this year?

I got a meiser built T&T 1510 5 piece. She is a beauty!

-sean

·
Registered
886 Posts
Nice wee rod but I've got the Meiser 16ft 6 piece. It is a cracker.
40 yd casts then some.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Santa brought me Simon's book "Spey Casting and Its a great addition to the library. Only trouble is, we are now in "deep freeze" so I really can't get to practice!

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,476 Posts
My mother-in-law gave me a t-shirt that says "An American Tradition: Bass Fishing. It also has tones of bass lures on the back.

My wife is now an orphan :saevilw:

Actually, I let her live as she also gave me a $50 gift certificate to the local flyshop.

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey I got a warmwater shirt from my mother in law as well. It has a bass, crappie and I think a walleye on the front and on the back it says Fishin'.

Looking forward to wearing it this summer while waving the long rod around. :smokin:

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice wee rod but I've got the Meiser 16ft 6 piece. It is a cracker.
Well if you guys would lay off the scotch and get that thing tuned in I could put a order in for one. :chuckle:

I cannot wait for that thing to be released...

-sean

·
Registered
562 Posts
Received an Abel rod carrier for my spey rods and some Abel luggage from my wife. With it came permission to make a trip to the Umpqua this summer. I wonder if my wife is trying to get rid of me :rolleyes: .

Also received Simon's new book from my mother.

Gillie

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
I got a nice clock; each hour has a different Rapela Lure on it!
And a nice embroidered shirt, with a nice BIG MOUTH BASS on it!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Among the many cool things that ranged from fly-tying tools to a couple of boxes of Cubans :smokin: is a pair of Gortex socks that I am looking to try out shortly - as I head for the 10:00 AM ferry to Vancouver Island!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Gore-Tex socks

They are made by Rocky (free plug) out of the US and are great! I've worn 'em for the past few years and love them. Along with a pair of poly pro socks they keep yer feet dry, and if you have a slow leak in yer wader foot they are a blessing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts