Spey Pages banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
good on ya' wayne . best of luck . hopefully the road will lead us to your shop door someday . hoping to get that way . things took a turn for the better when our daughter suggested renting a house in cape breton . now better half thinks it's a good idea !
congratulations !
jim

II sure, hope so, Yes, a few who knew and those that guessed I jumped in with both feet. Here are a few pics. Find us under Eskape Anglers Prince Edward Island and look on Facebook. Too many twenty-hour days with the renovations and managing the moving of Eskape Anglers in New Brunswick to PEI, from my mentor Bryant in Riverview. He has been so helpful and wonderful with support, advice and business knowledge. The E-store will be live next week, hope you like it, it is a real privilege to have my passion at my fingertips every day. Feel free to contact us for anything, you will be amazed at our inventory, AM Fly-tying, Red Truck, Veniards, Whiting, Metz, Hareline Partridge, Gami and Daichii and on and on.

The Sign

View attachment 383434

The Front to Back

View attachment 383435

The Feathers, Do you see what I see View attachment 383436

The Synthetics
View attachment 383437
Congrats Wayne.....everything looks great
Regards....Jim

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Wow,, looks fantastic,, wish you the best. Will I be able to purchase stuff online?
Yes we are constructing the online store and will launch sometime in September it is a bit of an undertaking

Wayne, you obviously have NOOOO consideration for the fly fishing dollars burning a hole in my pocket.... C'mon, open up!!!!

Seriously, looking forward to you being set up. Cheers!

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Wow..What a whirlwind, this past year has been a handful in shop construction, setting up shop, learning the business, building customers and managing inventory to ensure a quality product. I lost my dear mentor recently and now have to rely on the knowledge he shared and my own to ensure success (I still and always will feel his presence in helping me succeed) miss you so Bryant hope you hook that big one today....

That being said I must say the adventure has been better than anticipated, not sure it is me, the fact I do not have a ton of direct competition, or I am doing things right. The people in the industry have been super supportive and my customers are the best...

The Facebook Page is moving along very well, feel free to look in and see the happenings, the E Commerce store is coming along although not live yet (it is a ton of work) and a new sponsor has been set(Look forward to being a full Vision Fly Shop retailer January 1st. If you guys are struggling to find anything message me and the shop on Facebook and I will treat you right. God Bless to all and wishing you a very prosperous 2022 full of tight lines and happy memories.

ē™»å½• Facebook

Th

All 60 of them 30 A's and 30 b's cntact details on facebook

Call anytime Carl I will have an emmmerce store up and running by next Monday

Would have been a shame not too he is very close by to guide me through this

Have not inventoried it yet Mike but it's there View attachment 383438
Congrats....the shop looks great
Merry Christmas.....Jim

Discussion starter · #38 ·
the very most same to you Jim, and thanks I will get across that cement ferry to see you next year maybe spring salmon mmmmm
Congrats....the shop looks great
Merry Christmas.....Jim

Glad to hear it is going well and you are enjoying yourself Wayne! Looking forward to seing the website set up as I usually don't realize I'm missing something until I see it... Hahahaha... šŸ˜‹ I should be in PEI this August and have you on my seightseing tour list.....

Take care and happy holidays to you!

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Simon I do a lot through Facebook currently E site is still about a month out, good news because business has been ok there is no urgency:) Just reack out and we will sort you out in the meantime that goes for all my Spey brothers

Glad to hear it is going well and you are enjoying yourself Wayne! Looking forward to seing the website set up as I usually don't realize I'm missing something until I see it... Hahahaha... šŸ˜‹ I should be in PEI this August and have you on my seightseing tour list.....

Take care and happy holidays to you!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.