Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not gonna lie, I've never really been on a forum before, let alone post in one, so bear with me. I started chasing steelhead a few years back and after two years and three months I caught my first one on the first fly that I tied (in hand). That was just over a year ago. Ive been hooked ever since.

Now I tie Atlantic Salmon Flies (lots of Kelson's "Black Doctor")and various skaters in hand and fish them. My buddy Adrian has told me I should join this forum a few times so I figured I'd give it a shot. I guess I will mostly post pictures of my flies and the fish I catch. Cheers and tight lines!

Regards,
Evan

Attachments

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,258 Posts
Hi Evan,

My real name is Ard, when I joined this group I thought that I needed to have an alias for privacy but in hindsight that was perhaps silly but here I am Hardyreels.............. I may have username envy I guess.

You sound like an interesting sort and I'll look forward to seeing and reading your posts here.

Ard

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Hey amigo, I'm sure the community would enjoy your flies on the Hooks, Feathers, and Floss sub forum.

Cheers!
Adrian

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome to the best fly fishing fly tying web site on the internet. Loads of great info and lots of great people. Be sure to take the time to get involved...then sit back and enjoy the ride.
Cheers,
George

·
flytie09
477 Posts
Hello Evan. Nice fish, fly and gear pics. Those appear to be J W Young Beaudex and Perfect reels.... good taste. Welcome aboard.

ft09

1 - 7 of 7 Posts