Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We have Henrik Mortensen scheduled to do a clinic on Sunday May 15th on the upper Delaware River in Hankins, NY. You may know Henrik from his DVD "The Perfect Cast". Henrik is a world reknown for his 2 hand casting, especially the "underhand" style. The class is limited to 10 people. I already have most of the class filled from customers of the shop, but a few spots are open if anyone would like to join. The clinic will be hosted by our shop. Our plans are to barbacue(lots of good food), test rods/lines, learn from Henrik, and most of all have a good time. My partner and I will also be showing and assisting students with other traditional spey casts as well as underhand.

For more information please contact us via the information found below.

Please note that our shop will be closed from Thursday Jan 27th - Sunday Jan 30th for the Somerset Show.

Tight Lines,
Andrew Moy
Tight Lines Fly Shop
Pine Brook, NJ
973-244-5990
www.tightlinesflyfishing.com

·
Registered
926 Posts
andrew
I'm interested, but couldn't find specific info on your website. I'll be at somerset on friday, see you then
bill

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bill,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get it on the website yet. I just set it up with Henrik early this week and been hectic with the show coming up. When I get back from the show I'll have all of the details laid out on the site. In the meantime, I'll see you at the show!

Thanks,
Andrew
973-244-5990

1 - 4 of 4 Posts