Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Gents,
I recently had the pleasure of spending a couple days up on the Thompson with an awesome spey fisher, quiet gentleman, and hopefully new friend. I have lost his email address and would appreciate any and all help locating him. His name is Charles Gentry and lives in Colorado...an artisan I believe in rock and and tile work? and also an awesome fly tier...If anyone has his e-mail address i would sure appreciate it.....good friends transcend fly lines and rod designs and this fellow I would really enjoy keeping in touch with...Thanks so much..

steve

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
greetings, Steve!

Nice to hear from you again!

Hopefully someone here knows Charles and can connect you with him. If you know where he was staying send me an email and I'll try to find out how to reach him from my contacts on the river. Heck, we managed to locate and return a lost fly box thanks to all the good people on this board, surely we can also locate a new friend! :)

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Steve, any general idea where he lives?

We Mortgage Bankers can track 'smoke.':devil:

Just need to know where the trail starts. Shoot me a e mail and get me started.

Love you to bits!

fred

·
Coednakedspey
168 Posts
Steve,
While up on the "T" this past Fall, when I ran into you, I also recall BSing with Charles. He is friends with Rick Stahl of Michael and Young, as well as he knows Brad too
( [email protected] ). They should be able to put you in touch with him I'd imagine. He drives a white Toyota T100 right?
I also know he frequents this board from time to time, as I asked him about it and he said he lurks here once and a while.

I hope this helps. If this doesn't help let me know and I'll intiate Tier 2.

Scott

·
Registered
6 Posts
looking for chuck gentry?

Hello all,

Chuck is alive and well here in Colorado...resting his weary wrist from years of stressful tilesetting work. I won't let out his home phone number on this reply, but I'll be happy to give it to you if you email me at our store: [email protected]. glad to finally know someone.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Cut, pasted and sent the whole thread here to assure

Steve gets the message.

PS: Glad to have a 'SC' on the board.
:>)

fae

1 - 6 of 6 Posts