Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Too far away
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dear members of Speypages,

I am located in southern Germany. My hobbies are fishing, hunting, mountain hiking and some more outdoor activities. My absolute passion is fishing for salmons (atlantics) and seatrouts, spending nearly all holidays now for 35 years for it, sadly possible only out of our country.
The doublehander, Spey casting and swinging a fly, became my addiction in flyfishing for nearly twenty years now, also at home in our bigger rivers for trouts and hucho hucho.
I was reading in Speypages for many years now and got a lot of tipps and interesting views.
And I have to use this opportunity and say Thank you very much to all of you !
I will try to give something back...

And I already tried today and posted to a thread, but suddenly my post was gone.
Maybe one of the admins will see this and could help.

Let’s hope we can discuss those luxury problems and all aspects of our beloved hobby for many years to come.
Tight lines and kind regards from Bavaria !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't worry, your post will reappear. The first few are screened to make sure the content is appropriate. I'm not an administrator, but it's written in the forum rules.

·
Too far away
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all of you for the warm Welcome !
Nice to be here.

·
Too far away
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess who else belongs to this group?

Welcome from your friend in Alaska

Hello Hardyreels,
of course I already knew you are here too. I hope there is some time left for fishing for you0:). There seem to be some more members here from SFF.
Always interesting to read your posts.
I for myself took some speed out of posting, still a lot to do with hunting, wanting more fishing time, still some office work - and you already know, the garden...

Thank you very much for your friendly Welcome Hardyreels, very much appreciated !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts