Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Placing an order with Hatch soon. All brand new reels from the manufacturer.

9plus - $565
7plus - $450
5plus - $375

Shipping will be a flat $15 insured. Only ordering for folks in the continental US.

Let me know if you're interested. I can get apparel and accessories too.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am. I had a small fly shop for years, but due to the economy in my area, I closed the doors. But I still have my dealer accounts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My suggestion is to read your dealer account rules and ethics. My guess it that with the amount of people who visit this site, they will report you before you have the time to finish reading the document. Good day troll :tsk_tsk:

·
surfing sucks dont try it
126 Posts
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price

Suggested is the important term in that phrase. Dealers can sell at a loss if they want, as one can see in any supermarket where there are sales of multiple items below cost just to entice the buyer into the store. It's a feature of free market capitalism, not a bug. And it goes back a long ways:

"it is the privilege of a trader in a free country, in all matters not contrary to law, to regulate his own mode of carrying it on according to his own discretion and choice. If the law has regulated or restrained his mode of doing this, the law must be obeyed. But no power short of the general law ought to restrain his free discretion." Mitchell v Reynolds, 1711

1 - 8 of 8 Posts