Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In keeping with the season…

hardy perfect 4" line guard

nothing really special about this reel but the price..

I have a bougle coming that I'd take 3150 for….

Hey stop bit chin and join in…….

:hihi:

happy happy joy joy

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,366 Posts
Do you accept Paypal and is the backing on the reel included?

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
I assume that the prices are in Lire - I'm sure I have some 'small' denomination old Italian paper money lying about somewhere :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I assume that the prices are in Lire - I'm sure I have some 'small' denomination old Italian paper money lying about somewhere :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Mike, I think he pricing in Argentine Pesos which works out to $532 USD which IMHO is very good deal.:chuckle::chuckle:

Are guys really getting the asking prices for classic reels these days??

I sold a few Hardy's this year and should have kept them I reckon…hmm,
wonder what my Dingleys are worth….

Pete

T

·
0 Posts
Reel

Can you give me a price break for the pillar burns?
we're is the drag? and is that violent wobble normal?

·
loco alto!
2,977 Posts
why are you selling? It is surely my business to know.

also, I'm not sending a PM. PM sent saying so. PM sent. You're selling an item, and I just wanted to make sure via PM that you're checking your PMs. PM sent on that, too. PM sent. Did you get my last PM? Please reply to this PM if you got my last PM. I sent a PM just a few minutes from now. PM sent. soon. keep checking for it. I swear it isn't a lowball offer. PM sent.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm wondering if you would come down to 3010.85, since there is filed feet and no line guard along with the pillar burns on that post war Perfect...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're interested, I have 3 pieces of a 4 piece rod I would be willing to part with..

Mike
No trades, need cash for a new dragon I have coming...:razz: to go with the moat…

Backing is extra, I'll throw it in for an additional 250.00

p.s. it's used!!!

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,242 Posts
Hi Paul,

Obviously I've missed whatever thread led to your wanting to part with such a fine reel at what I must say is an attractive price. It is however the holiday season so I must defer from showering myself with more rods and reels and think of others. Too bad because this sounds much more useful than a new kicker motor for my boat :chuckle:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Xgolf... Pm sent on the reel....I'll take it. Is the shipping included to Canada and will you pay the duty and brokerage for that price?

Happy Holidays....

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Xgolf... Pm sent on the reel....I'll take it. Is the shipping included to Canada and will you pay the duty and brokerage for that price?

Happy Holidays....
I can do that for the reel but you have to cover the backing!!!
Prefer payment in change please!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'll use toonies as the shipping weight will be less... Therefore will cost me less... I'll pay the duty on the backing.... I'll ship out the toonies tommorrow

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll use toonies as the shipping weight will be less... Therefore will cost me less... I'll pay the duty on the backing.... I'll ship out the toonies tommorrow
Paul..

I can help you carry that change to the post office.

Let me know when the reel arrives..... i can't wait to see it...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think it's only fair to implement a bid process for this rare reel.
I will raise the last bid by 149,000,000.00 Eathiopian birr's and will pay shipping.

·
Registered
127 Posts
In keeping with the season…

hardy perfect 4" line guard

nothing really special about this reel but the price..

I have a bougle coming that I'd take 3150 for….

Hey stop bit chin and join in…….

:hihi:

happy happy joy joy

I will take it, I’ve only just bought an old PINK WW2 sub, I could use a good reel to pull it up on dry-dock.

Would you consider taking a tiger as a trade?

Merry Xmas to all.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts