Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hardy Swift Mk ll
I bought this Rod off of a friend while my 8wt was out of commission. It is a beautiful rod with an ultra fast action that retailed for $800+ originally. It is a very rewarding rod to cast for the advanced spey caster, (similar to a sage one). Unfortunately I don't get to fish a 7wt around these parts unless the water is low because fishing around here requires heavy T-14 + lead eyes too often. However this rod is a rocket launcher with a 7wt rio scandi-short and any versatip + fly you want to cast. Fast low tight loops! 375.00 + shipping
616 648 4742

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hardy Swift Mk ll 11'6 7wt Fast action ron in immaculate condition

Shockloop I bought this Rod off of a friend while my 8wt was out of commission. It is a beautiful rod with an ultra fast action that retailed for $800+ originally. It is a very rewarding rod to cast for the advanced spey caster, (similar to a sage one). Unfortunately I don't get to fish a 7wt around these parts unless the water is low because fishing around here requires heavy T-14 + lead eyes too often. However this rod is a rocket launcher with a 7wt rio scandi-short and any versatip + fly you want to cast. Fast tight loops! 375.00 + shipping
616 648 4742

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great rod. I own one. Hardy Swift line is/was one of the most under rated fishing rods out there. I had the entire line of Swift starting from 7wt to 9wt in double handed rods. Several single handed rods. As a matter of fact, I bought two 8wt double handed rod. recently decided to sale the newer one, cause the older one is going very strong.

good luck on the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts