Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Grandpa Howard
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling one of my Hardy’s. Hate to see it go but it needs to see some action. It is the Sunbeam 9/10 and in almost new condition. It has never had a line on it but came to me with a ding in the rim. The ding is purely cosmetic and has no effect on the reels performance. It has 4” diameter and weighs 8oz. I bought this reel to go on a 13’ #7. It is a little light for anything bigger but would work on a shorter 8. It has a nickel silver line guide and can be changed to left or right retrieve. I need $280 for the reel but will add a Tying Classics DVD to sweeten the pot. Paypal works best but I will take a check

·
Grandpa Howard
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slow but sure on the project. Salmon 2 nice!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice real & awsome service

That sunbeam is a nice reel ! Id get it but, I just got the Salmon #1 from you for my bday. I am very happy with the salmon #1. The shape of the reel was exactly what you said and is going to see allot of service here in Wi. You sent it on a tue and I recv it on fri the same week:). I put 300yrds of 30lb Power pro (gelspun eq & is only $36), a full spool of compline, and my NW Scagit on it; its got 1/4" room to spare! It balences perfect on my 12'6" Winston Ibis 6wt. Thks for signing the DVD too! I watch it all the time. Nothing was damaged in shipping including the fly print. Id buy anything from you; kudos on buisiness. The reel went to a good home and is gona see allot of action.

·
Fishing the Purple Tiger
609 Posts
OMG OMG.......

I am unemployed and living on the cheap and just fell in love with that thing......

Do have any payment plans?!?!?!?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts