Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning I am cleaning the work shop getting ready for the move north. Everything that is not bolted down is for sale. Paypal or Credit cards call1-920-227-5574

Top left marquis #5 $150 + shipping
Top Right JLH 6/7 Mint $200 +shipping
Bottom Left Zenith nice shape great little reel. $225 +shipping
Salmon #2 single check $175+shipping
JLH 8/9 needs help but usable $75

JW YOUNGS B2 leaded finish in great shape *Please note I may have lost the brass screw on the shop floor I think it rolled under the big mill but when I move it I will be looking for it but I will make a new one for you so you will have a spare. first listing $500+shipping BUT Bumping this cost up to $600 as I want to keep it.

NIB SpeyCo 3 3/4" black and silver Snake oiler...:razz: $400 Please note the all black reel sold as I was posting this.

BOTH SOLD

First run single check SpeyCo Skagit used. $300 +shipping
SOLD

SpeyCo glass 12 foot 6/7 rod $275 + shipping used line testing and maybe a brown or two.. great shape.

SpeyCo 12 foot 6/7 mustard glass $150+shipping

Echo spey rods NIB.
11foot 6 wt glass $200+shipping
12.6 echo 3 NEW $325 + shipping
I am sure I have 5 or 6 more but call me for sizes.

Boxes of spey lines Yes I have most of them best to call 1-920-227-5574 some new /some used /some I forget what they are? lines NO LONGER FOR SALE KEEPING THEM

Many Sage Brown blanks I think I have them all up to 16 feet not sure how many your choice $200 this is a calling type of thing.

prototype Gloomis 14 8/9 $75 I think the guy told me it was a GLX? I am unsure but it is a casting machine used... twice.

Diawa 15.6 10/11 I have 3 of these 75$
ALL CND long rods SOLD
I have a CND black spey 12.6 5wt $400
I have a CND 11 foot 9.10 switch rod $300

Thanks for looking All prices cut for the holiday weekend.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi Tim
Called and left a message in regards to the sage blanks

Thanks
Matthew

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tim
Called and left a message in regards to the sage blanks

Thanks
Matthew
I know it I was on the other line tried calling back. These are completed sage rods in cases " brown blanks" from the 90's I would think?

·
Registered
371 Posts
PM Sent. I'll take the : First run single check SpeyCo Skagit used. $300 +shipping

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black III reel sold.

Just a little up date that black reel is spoken for. I was looking around I have a 15 GT CND 10/11 mint $400 + shipping
12.6 5 wt Cnd black spey pretty new and a pretty sweet summer rod
$ 375 +shipping
an all black first Gen 4" Circle spey new old stock hexad drag $200 +shipping with a fat phenolic handle brass trim and foot. pretty nice reel it is NOT a full frame reel... and Not tele latched. Sorry no photo bank on the shop computer if you want to see some shots of this stuff 1-920-227-5574 I will text them to you thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Where are you going Tim...how for North or is that not to be divulged....:wink2:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oconto Wi

Where are you going Tim...how for North or is that not to be divulged....:wink2:
Not the hot bed of the spey fishing world but the place was in my price range and has the square footage that I needed. I wish I could have went further into the UP but i need to say close to Green Bay so my twins can attend UWGB. Checking PMS now thank for all the calls.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
another update on this listing the 16 and 15 foot Cnd GT rods are sold. Both 4" speyco are gone, what sold about these hardy reels? I thought this was a good deal BUT still for sale? I will discount in main listing
SpeyDemon... nothing in the email box? maybe try again or just call my cell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts