Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration (collection?), a very sound 3 5/8" Hardy Perfect,1950's, RHW. A versatile size that's great for your trout spey, light switch, or a single hander. Agate line guard, no cracks or chips and original foot. Smooth winding and very tight with zero wobble, and of course, loads of charm. Solid click on the outgoing, nice purr on the incoming. I truly hate to see this one go, but after winding left handed for so many years, I can't seem to get the knack of reeling with my other paw and juggling the two handed rod. Includes backing, but not the line. $250 to your door within the continental US, open to sharing shipping costs to Canada or elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, sign me up. I'll take it. PM me your Paypal and I will send funds. thanks
Than you, sir. I think you will like it. If for some reason you don't, please feel free to return for a refund.

What is your shipping address? I will have it to the post office on Tuesday.

PM coming your way with PayPal info.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Just sent payment. I've have always reeled lefty, but have decided to adapt and seems to be working. Getting more and more RHW and has made the older reels more attractive to me. Rob

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just sent payment. I've have always reeled lefty, but have decided to adapt and seems to be working. Getting more and more RHW and has made the older reels more attractive to me. Rob
Getting it boxed up to be at the post office tomorrow. Glad it's going to a good home where it will be used more often!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts