Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a buddy who had an Ocean Prince II & has a spool for it he wants to sell. Spool comes with backing, but he has had his name engraved in it, but doesn't affect the spool itself.
As a bonus since the he has included parts for an Ocean Prince II because the reel & the other spool was left on the roof on his car, then fell off, then run over. So it includes the frame, pawls, Handle & springs which except for the frame are all still in good shape in case someone collect Hardy parts. $100 US, buyer pays postage.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
How much for just the spare parts? Handle, spring,pawl,and the clicker disc. Don´t want the spool, but some spare parts could be of use for my brand new one......if I ever use it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll ask Ed & see what he says. In the meantime would sell the your reel? I ask because his which was wrecked was given to him by his father, so there is some sentimental feelings about the reel.

Bob

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'll ask Ed & see what he says. In the meantime would sell the your reel? I ask because his which was wrecked was given to him by his father, so there is some sentimental feelings about the reel.

Bob

Not sure I could bring myself to sell it. I just added this to my Hardy collection about a month ago. It is brand New, never used in the pouch with papers.
The difference being, mine has two silver stripes around the the rim section where a Marquis would be polished.

Sorry, but I´d have to say no to a sale at this time.

Cheers,

Jan

·
Registered
1 Posts
not sure where all this stands
I have an OCEAN PRINCE, 3 3/4 and lost the entire stem/crank mechanism.
Looking for a replacement piece, or if I cannot find, have all other parts of reel and two fully loaded spools with 8W new line, and leather case to sell.
Might what parts you have suffice, or might my parts be of use to someone?
thx

·
Registered
252 Posts
not sure where all this stands
I have an OCEAN PRINCE, 3 3/4 and lost the entire stem/crank mechanism.
Looking for a replacement piece, or if I cannot find, have all other parts of reel and two fully loaded spools with 8W new line, and leather case to sell.
Might what parts you have suffice, or might my parts be of use to someone?
thx
If JDangler still has this, the handle with discs and spindle will fit your reel.
If not and you decide to get rid of yours, let me know. I may be interested in buying from you.

Cheers,

Jan.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I' m sure my buddy still has the pieces, but he is out of the country until the end of the month. I did have them for a while but gave them back after having no interest. If you can wait until he returns I will find out for sure & let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts