Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This reel has been with me for a very long time but sold the rod (this week) and 'reely' have no legit. use for the fellow. Reel is actually in darned good shape given its age; I take good care of my equipment. Minimal ware, save for what you'd expect on a reel this 'old.' Otherwise, works just fine.

Reel has a 7wt RIO 'AFS' line on same so that's included.

Price: $325 posted to you.

Fred

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Slight price drop.

This reel has been with me for a very long time but sold the rod (this week) and 'reely' have no legit. use for the fellow. Reel is actually in darned good shape given its age; I take good care of my equipment. Minimal ware, save for what you'd expect on a reel this 'old.' Otherwise, works just fine.

Reel has a 7wt RIO 'AFS' line on same so that's included.

Price: $325 posted to you.

Fred
$300.00 posted.

fae

·
Registered
532 Posts
darn

How annoying is it when you save up for an item for a couple weeks and u don't see it, then you put your funds towards a new rod only to have multiple reels that u wanted

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel your pain.

How annoying is it when you save up for an item for a couple weeks and u don't see it, then you put your funds towards a new rod only to have multiple reels that u wanted
Been down that road .. more than once. Hence the separate savings account for 'Boy Toys.' Makes you hesitate before you transfer funds to chequing. :rolleyes: But usually not for long ...... :D

Start savings, the reel/line sitting here on my desk. This is 'string the rod/add fly' and fish set up.

Fred

·
Administrator
2,458 Posts
Fred...based on our previous PM's on the rod purchase...I'll take the reel. May as well keep the whole works together. Sent you a PM with the details. I would want the Godshall line for the 7136. Excited to see the rod. Should be at my place when I get home tomorrow I suspect.

Thank you sir.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts