Hey Leprechaun, you might want to read this and adjust your post accordingly,
Classifieds Forum Norms
1. Be clear and honest about what you are offering.
2. State an asking price for the goods. The Classifieds Forum is not an auction site. If you want to find a high bidder, you are better off using E-Bay or other similar auction sites.
3. Identify what payment options you are willing to accept and any conditions you have on them.
(e.g. – Accepts personal checks but will not ship until check clears or will accept Paypal but require buyer to cover fees)
4. Identify how shipping costs will be handled and who is responsible for them.
5. If duties are potentially an issue, this should be made clear as well.
6. If you are going to be away fishing for two weeks, make sure that is known as well.
7. The final issue to be identified is how you are going to choose what offer to accept. In most cases, etiquette says the first to respond with an offer equal to the asking price– via e-mail, post, phone or private message – is the “winner”. If there is a compelling reason not to accept the first offer, you are asked to disclose this upfront.
A forum community dedicated to Spey casting, fishing, flies, and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about trails, licenses, fishing, game laws, styles, reviews, optics, accessories, classifieds, and more!