Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VIRTUTIS.GLORIA.MERCES
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ........ My lovely wife broke my Hardy Salmon Marquis 2 reel tonight, by knocking it off our kitchen table. I now have three English made spools for sale. They are all dark grey faced and in good shape. $ 75.00 each includes shipping conus. I will consider shipping overseas for the additional cost of shipping. Paypal accepted, buyer pays paypal fees. Obviously the reel in the picture, is not for sale. Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Dave....sorry to hear about the misfortune. Is the reel beyond repair? What about sending it to Archuleta for repairs?

·
VIRTUTIS.GLORIA.MERCES
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul ......... Unfournately the whole section that attaches to the reel seat was snapped off. It looks like it's time to replace it. Dave

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hi Paul ......... Unfournately the whole section that attaches to the reel seat was snapped off. It looks like it's time to replace it. Dave
Dave,
It sounds as if you have been given a reel-shopping wildcard from your wife.
Play that one wisely.

-Rob

·
Registered
166 Posts
I belive it's possible the cage could be welded back together.
I would make some inquires to the aforementioned Archulta and an another incredible repair artist Terry Gjernes in Naniamo BC before I discarded the cage.
I know a friend of mine broke his Salmon #2 and had the cage welded.
No longer a cosmetic beauty but a perfectly usable reel.

·
VIRTUTIS.GLORIA.MERCES
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Troy .......... That's my way of thinking. Dave

·
VIRTUTIS.GLORIA.MERCES
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The second spool is now sold pending funds. There is only one spool left. Thanks, Skeet

·
VIRTUTIS.GLORIA.MERCES
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The third spool has now sold pending funds. Thank you to everyone who pm'd. Thanks, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts