Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did Hardy quit selling their Salmon Shooting head systems? Can't seem to find them on their site. While not the best for big flies, they sure are a smooth casting line for regular old speys and wets.

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Usa

They do not show on the USA web site. Just get the model numbers off the UK web and then go to any Cortland dealer in the US, hopefully a sponsor. They can get them for you special order.

Of course if you would like a Power Taper instead I know where you can get one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes Hardy stopped selling the Shooting Head Systems a while back. They still sell the heads separately but only in floating or clear sinktip.

There may be some of the systems kicking around as old stock so worth checking with some dealers.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
What?

are you looking for. There may be some barely used in member hands.

·
Registered
638 Posts
jamey
As of last Saturday Arron still had some up on the rack, they are a joy to cast and fish with.

·
Registered
320 Posts
There are plenty of them on the big auction site . I bought an 8/9 kit not long ago . It came with a running line , a full sinking head , a sink-tip head , and a floating head . I`ve only test cast the full sinker so far , it seems to be a pretty good match for my Snowbee Torridge .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts