Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Hardy fly reels getting hard to come by. I seen one of the major dealers state they are special order items only, because Hardy can't deliver their products to them in a reasonable amount of time. Last spring I ordered a spare set of springs and paws for my Salmon one fly reel, and they said that they only had one set left. I was wondering if they have delivery problems with their parts too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I know the NA head company change to pure fishing. From what I understand this has caused many headaches in the industry.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I shop owner I know told me about a year ago that he hates having to order from hardy because they ALWAYS take forever (several months at times) and every 3rd time or so they send the wrong item and the process starts over.

All that said I will still buy Hardy any time, not too many reels are that are 60+ years old unless they have that H

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,059 Posts
I wonder also

"I know the NA head company change to pure fishing. From what I understand this has caused many headaches in the industry."

I'm not sure what this means, can someone help? I, too, have noticed a decrease in the number of shops that list Hardy reels on their websites now. One shop had an "Out of Stock" notice on Hardy Marquis reels for a long time and now has removed the Marquis icon completely.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Luckily not a whole lot can go wrong with them.
virtually nothing can go wrong with them they are as basic as they get

which makes me wonder why the hell i paid so much for it

too much time drinking the punch before paying lol:saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts