Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hardy Brass Faced Wide Spool Perfect 3 1/4 1902 Limited Edition number 224 out of 250, Each reel bears its own limited edition number stamped on the inside of the frame along with the reel makers initials.
The Hardy master-reelmaker and his team remaining faithful to the original design, have hand built this limited edition version of the classic 1902 reel to the highest specification, using only the finest materials. It has a lightweight bar stock aluminum frame and spool, both of which are black lead enameled and are hand papered and lacquered on the inside with mirror finished flanges on the spool. The winding plate fitted with an ivorine handle and the reel foot are made of lacquered polished brass. Tension can be applied on an outgoing line using the covered regulator on the rim and in addition the perforated spool can be checked using finger pressure.
The winding plate is stamped with the Hardy trademark” rod in hand” logo and “Hardy Bros. Makers Alnwick”. Each reel bears it’s own limited edition number stamped on the inside of the frame along with the reel makers initials.
Please note the reel is set for right hand use only.
$ REEL IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
I am selling it all as used and prices include shipping in the lower 48 actual shipping costs elsewhere,I will take PayPal but you cover the fees, personal checks are fine but they do have to clear,talk to me about other payment options.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts