Spey Pages banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
for the first part of your question the answer is YES and for the second part: all you have to do is loosen and remove a screw using a flat screw driver or if on water and don't have one a nickle or quater will do, and also be
sure to turn the screw to the right as its is a lefthand thread ( i already broke one and its very easy to do since the screw is made out of nickle silver). after removing the screw keep turning the spool to the left until it comes of the thread. and thats it. :)

SpeySeb

· Mr. Mom
625 Posts
The only thing to consider about the V is that it is more perforated and lighter than IV which is a little light for my tastes to begin with. Fun reels to use though!

· Registered
267 Posts
Well you can look at it one of two ways. If your wife wasnt in to spey fishing she might complain about all this stuff and not allow you to buy anything. But since she is you now have to buy two of everything. I hope to god you are independently wealthy. :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.