Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a couple really nice reels for sale sorry no trades on these ones.

First up a Hardy perfect RHW. SALE PENDING This is without a line guard, with the rope knurl regulator. As you can see in the pics this one was put in a time warp, it has great leading (much darker than it looks in photos) with box and original cellophane packing. Everything is right and correct on this reel including original smooth unfiled foot save for the non-original screw which was obviously re-done a long, long time ago. The screw has right hand threads which is not an issue for RHW users. If you wanted to tweak this for LHW, it would need to go to Arch or somebody to have the screw replaced and re-tapped, which would run about $75. I'm asking $765 USD for this reel shipped. Payment by PayPal contact via PM.

Second up is a Henshaw 4" perfect RHW no lineguard. This one is near new it's only been fished a couple days on the Dean. It kills me to sell this but I just don't fish 2 handers enough to justify owning it. Comes with heavier spring from Chris (installed) plus the original that came with the reel. It has the neoprene pouch that Chris gave me with it. As I understand it Chris has a 2-year waiting list - or longer - now, so this is a unique chance to get one of his bench made reels without waiting. Selling for way less than I paid ($1,250), steal this one for $1095 USD + shipping. I suspect Chris's prices will be way up over that by the time you can get a reel from him. Paypal, contact via PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts