Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday
Next year I hope to See you A San Fran

Aaron

·
Registered
260 Posts
Happy birthday, Malcolm!

Would it be far-fetched to suspect that you´re celebrating your birthday by the river?! :hihi:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
I don't care what the others say ...

You really don't look THAT old .... ;)

Those Ian Gord. sinking spey lines really! are working well. Two more spingers yesterday AM. (But did go to 'the dark side' and pulled out a 'regular drift rod/reel' late in the morning ... that's when I hooked the Kahoona. With one exception, never had a fish hand me bck a reel in bits and pieces :eek: . Gear/drag system in the ABU 5500c was completly stripped out by the fish's runs)

Have a bottle of Glen Dev. on the shelf; will reduce its 'volume' in your honor. One for Malcolm, one for me. Two for Malco....

·
Registered
52 Posts
To the "Wee Heiland Stallion" or is it a Gelding?

Happy birthday Malcolm

Have a Great day at Carron,I hope your rod is buckled all day,as I am pretty sure that you will be buckled by the end of the night,knowing the guest list and after seeing the array of Speyside Single Malts that were going to Carron for your party :Eyecrazy: :smokin:
If you cant keep that old "Fore n After" straight on that big heid of yours, you can phone me for some "Coonselling" in the morning :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:

"Tight Lines"

James Chalmers

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Happy Birthday Malcolm!

Did you get the Skagit line you were hoping for? :lildevl:

Truly, all the best my friend... I look forward to our next meeting.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thank you all for you best wishes.
Great day Gwyneth and Jimmy had a cake with candles at lunch time.
Even the fish were in festive mood 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the late evening..........
Who in their right mind puts a 95ft Carron line on a reel with the handle on the left hand wind?................James Chalmers...........Jimmy and I almost had to phone for instructions on how to get the fish in.......my first ever fish on a 16ft Carron rod and 95ft head line and the reel on backwards ******* ***** ***** ****

Thanks guys no Kush I didn't get a Skagit line the poor postie probably ruptured himself carrying the parcel.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Was away fishing at the time !

Happy Birthday Malcolm (belated), and hope the head was ok this morning.

Cascade.

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Malcolm,

Two fish on your birthday sounds like it was a very good day to be another year younger.

Got to watch out for those of us who rig our reels to wind left-handed (infidels all we are).

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dana it is about time.

Did not want to say any thing on the hat but now that you mentioned it.
You could use a change.
:roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts