Spey Pages banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,533 Posts
Kinder, gentler and aging gracefully. Happy birthday Kush!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Gad!

Two years and two days younger than me .... yes, you will look forward to the 'big 62' and retirement (assuming it's the same in Canada).:smokin:

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
Kush you don't look a day over 51 good job!

Happy Birthday!
:hehe: :devil:

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Ageing gracefully, without a doubt. Kindler, perhaps. Gentler, a bit more apt to wait before acting; but the old desire to poke someone in the chops is still present. These are the influences of marriage to a good woman no doubt.

Enjoy and have a great birthday Kush!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Hard to believe

I guess you are part of the "old-guard" along with Fred and me, and others on the Board, so as the Deutsche sagen, gluckliche geburtstag.

Flytyer - a good wife is a great blessing.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Kush

My your looking well for 60:hehe: must be all the fishing, I have heard it can be a great way to postpone aging. I need to do alot more fishing then.

Happy B-day, Brian

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Yup, there are days when I feel like I'm 60, in some ways I wish it were true as I would have been retired for 3 years by now and would be fishing my ass off. Unfortunately, I still have 7 more years to work until that blessed day arrives. Sorry Fred as my counting challenged friend Dana tells me I'm now in the "50 and F-U club". Dana old buddy - the first one is for you :hehe:

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, I had a great day today. The weather co-operated and Sandi threw an awesome BBQ where a pile of great friends made me feel that not all of my 50 years have been wasted.

Russ you are right about being married to a good woman 'cause to top it off Sandi totally blew my mind with a 1932 4 1/4" Perfect in awesome condition - pictures to follow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your wife bought you a PERFECT for your birthday?!?!? WOWZERS!!!! You wouldn't mind if your wife and my girlfriend go bowling together or something, do you?

Happy Birthday Kush!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts