Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris from Out of the Riffle Woodworks put this little dee storage tray together for me, a wonderful piece made with curly tap maple, a nice plexiglass lid. Thought i would share, he does some great woodwork, basically custom designs. So big shout out to him!

Then i will add a few flies, as a bonus... Some a bit messy/ needed more cement but will fish!

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,729 Posts
Spectacular

Seems like postcards very tight tying there

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,162 Posts
I can't believe the flies I'm seeing in all these threads!!! Amazing craftsmanship!

What the hell am I getting myself into? I'm not strong enough to stop myself!

Pray for me......................:eek:

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
Wow those are super great flees there. The workmanship on them are spot on!

Love the box as well, would love to have one made for myself. Does he take orders? If so please PM me his address.

KC

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Applause, applause, applause, yeah man I'm clapping over here. Good show

·
Spey Hack
153 Posts
Man, your flies look even better in that resolution than on IG haha. That small square usually does my tying a favor. Great stuff that box is killer

·
Registered
229 Posts
The tying on this site is inspiring and I only wish for this level of skill ,maybe some day ,likely not. The case is very nice also,turquoise inlays is that what I see? Thanks for all the great tying everyone . Daryl

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:
Awestruck I am

·
Undertaker
1,357 Posts
simply gorgeous

If you are going to tie flies that make us all drool, you might as well display them for all to see. Love the box, love the flies, and your photos are great.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts