Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
D.P.Lee
48 Posts
Half-Pounder book

Brian;

Yes, my book, The Half-Pounder – A Steelhead Trout, Life History and Fly Fishing, is at the printers and scheduled to be released at the end of March. We should be able to start shipping pre-publication orders in early April. Only 500 copies of this signed and numbered Limited Edition hardback book will be printed. Contact me if you need more information or a pre-publication order form, and thank you to everyone who has already ordered a copy of the book.

Dennis

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Email

Fred send me a pm email I have the form :) ordered mine too

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
got the book earlier this week - excellent book - can't wait to really dive in. Gorgeous photography!!!

Dennis - you hit one out of the park!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
half pounder book

Thanks Dennis you have outdone yourself with this book. I have been fishing these sea runs in the Rogue and Klamath/Trinity, for years not knowing enough of their special place in steelhead history.

Your book hits the mark, RIGHT ON

·
D.P.Lee
48 Posts
Great Book?

Yes, this is a great book, first one written completely on half-pounders with lots of science and fishing information. But then I am biased. I will be tying flies for Gary Anderson Custom Rods (as in many previous years) at the Sandy Spey Clave and have copies of the book on hand for review.

Dennis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts