Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have about 2-3 hundred hackles in size 10 and smaller, all hackles are a foot long or longer (euro) in hot Orange. I just picked out all the size 8 and larger for my Steelhead-Salmon flies.

Any reasonable offer considered.

[email protected]

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1 foot long hackles

Dude, I was simply wanting to find a ball park so I wouldn't insult you. Either way, good luck

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk
Sir,

I was trying to do a good deed, not start trouble, seems everytime I post on here their is nothing but sarcasim. like I said, I 'll throw them in trash.

Carl

·
Pupil of the river.
403 Posts
Your the one that seems to be "up tight" Like I said no problem, I will throw the hackles in the garbage. I don't need to read the rules.

Carl
Why's everyone always getting' mad at Carl? He's offering up some hackles and he said "reasonable offers considered". What's the big f*ck*n deal?

·
Registered
599 Posts
See the rules

No body is getting mad at him. The rules state quite clearly that a classified post is to have a price placed upon the item. That is all that the first couple of posts tried to point out then Carl is the one that turned this into a "pissing" match. His attitude (instead of acknowledging the request for some prices) turned into like a little child "I don't like what you said and I am taking my toys and going home" :tsk_tsk:

So, Carl I wish you and yours a "Happy Thanksgiving" anyway. :)

Rphelps

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,402 Posts
This was on me for not stepping in sooner. I deleted the duplicate post Carl made in the Tying Forum but failed to see he didn't have a price. Those are the rules and I believe a simple matter to follow. If you forget, no biggie just fix it. Getting an attitude and claiming "I don't need to read the rules" doesn't help and just gets your thread locked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.