Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this posted earlier, and didn't get the line rating correct on previous post so re-listing it correctly with pics.

Guideline Lpxe 11' 7/8 switch with extendable butt, original case and sock. Excellent condition, fished very little.

Also will include a Guideline Reelmaster LA 6/8 w/pouch if I can find it. Comes with backing but not the running line.

Great switch set up, trying to put funds together for a new Meiser hopefully is the only reason it's on the block. Besides my wife telling me I have too many rods. :hihi:

Asking $375.00 Paypal and shipping to the lower 48 included.

Drop a PM, thanks for looking.

Skeeter

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for this one.

Will separate the two: $250.00 shipped in the lower US for the rod and $90.00 shipped in the lower US for the reel or $320.00 for the combo.

·
VIRTUTIS.GLORIA.MERCES
897 Posts
This is a nice switch rod. I've cast Skeet's rod and its got a sweet action. The handle is actually pretty sweet ...... It allows you to move it to where you feel most comfortable with your cast. Someone needs to jump on this rod, they won't be dissapointed. Dave

·
Registered
61 Posts
rod and reel

Damn dude......another Meiser. See ya up north soon, been very busy with kids doing the corn thing the last 3 weekends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts