Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GUIDELINE DDC Connect RTG Floating 9/10-DH MULTI TIP - $80 with free shipping

Payment by paypal only (you pay paypal fees).

This is one of the most popular Spey lines in Europe, in the new fully-looped "RTG" model. They are hard to find in the US and I had this one shipped from Germany last year. They run about $150 new (depending on exchange rate from UK or EU), so I am selling this at a substantial discount.

The line specifications are:
# 9/10 11,5 meters/38 feet. 35 grams/540 grains. Tip only = 10 gram.
The line comes with 3 tips: Floating, S1/S2 (teal color front), and S4/S5 (dark color). The green color at the loops indicate it is an 9/10.

This is a nearly new line that I bought for a trip to Norway and didn't end up using. The line was cast once at the casting ponds with the S1/S2 tip, and the other two tips have never been unrolled. I wrote 9/10 DH on the wallet in black marker (see picture) to try to distinguish it from the 8/9 of the same guideline DDC RTG line that I ended up using instead of this one.

I had this line matched on a G Loomis NRX 14' 8/9 rod and it was perfect.

From Guideline:
"The Connect lines have our popular DC (Direct Contact) core for better bite detection and control when casting. The Floating Bellies comes with 15’ long Floating-S1/ S2 & S4/S5 Tips in a wallet. The Intermediate Bellies are configured with 15’ long Intermediate, S2/S3 & S5/S6 Tips in a wallet. All Tips are looped and connect easily to the main belly."

***US Buyers Only Please***

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts