Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why these circles are there? And more importantly, can I get rid of them? I really like the format of the new site, really do, but these circles are annoying. Do they go away after so many posts or something? Just interferes with my enjoyment of the site and I can't read the last 2-3 words in a post. Any info would be appreciated, thx.

·
Administrator
17,767 Posts
Circles??
Can you share a screen shot ... there are no circles on my screen.

Mike

·
Administrator
17,767 Posts
That's weird ....
Moved this to the Site Issues Forum so our tech people can have a look.

Mike

·
Administrator
787 Posts
Are you using Internet Explorer?

Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer has some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome, the brand new version of Edge, or Firefox as an alternative? I think you will find a much nicer experience on the site from one of the alternative browsers available.

- Cricket

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you using Internet Explorer?

Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer has some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome, the brand new version of Edge, or Firefox as an alternative? I think you will find a much nicer experience on the site from one of the alternative browsers available.

- Cricket
Thank you, google chrome worked, appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts