Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Greg and I'm excited to have finally joined Spey Pages! After a number of my friends bringing it up in conversation, I figured it was finally time.

I currently live in Sag Harbor, NY (East End of Long Island), so if you ever find yourself out that way, hit me up and lets go wet some lines! I look forward to being apart of the community, and a student of the wealth of knowledge here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Greg hello and hope you enjoy it. I am in Eastport on Moriches Bay and currently locked out of my camp in Routhierville QC due to Covid. Please send me a pm and I'll help any time.

Cheers,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg hello and hope you enjoy it. I am in Eastport on Moriches Bay and currently locked out of my camp in Routhierville QC due to Covid. Please send me a pm and I'll help any time.

Cheers,
Hi Bill,

Thanks for reaching out! Glad to know there is someone not too far away. It’d be great to fish together sometime!

I appreciate you making yourself available for any questions I might have. Talk soon.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Bill,

Thanks for reaching out! Glad to know there is someone not too far away. It’d be great to fish together sometime!

I appreciate you making yourself available for any questions I might have. Talk soon.
Hi Bill,

i am still running two businesses and have another house RI, so alot of Orient ferry back and forth and alot of winshield time anyway. i'll be going up to pulaski after the 10th of november, i have not fished a bit since last october.
Cheers
631-830-222three
631-325-555five
bill guditus

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am still running two businesses and have another house RI, so alot of Orient ferry back and forth and alot of winshield time anyway. i'll be going up to pulaski after the 10th of november, i have not fished a bit since last october.
Cheers
631-830-222three
631-325-555five
bill guditus
Sound like a busy man - I'll have to pick your brain about fishing up in Quebec, because its been on my bucket list for quite a while. I think in the next few weeks I'll be looking to make some trips up to the SR as well. Hope we cross paths!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts