Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LL Bean's 13'. Medium speed rod, light weight, great with a Skagit head 450-550 grain. In good shape, just needs a light cork cleaning to bring back new cork look. Comes with Rod/Reel holder tube. Asking to clear $95 (shipping and fees on you). One Bonus: Butt cap end has female threads to accept balance weights to balance out rod. SOLD

LL Bean's 14'. This was my go to Scandi rod for years. Powerful yet a light beast. Check out my Scandi video of my casting baby sock fly with it. Loads well with AFS 9. Comes with Rod/Reel holder tube. Asking to clear $115 (shipping and fees on you).

Here are the pics for the 13':

Attachments

·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Price drop and bump.

Again, these rods make great starter rods/ backup rods. Or just to get someone in the game.

Also includes the rod socks for them so they can be stored wet and dry out before they go back into the tube.

·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13' is sold pending funds.

14' is still available and one helluva cracker of a rod that is a true sleeper. If any SpeyNation attendees want to try it out before purchasing, hit me up as I can bring it out to Pineville to play. Also, save yourself the shipping. Giggles post casting are still free of course.

·
sushiyummy & C&R
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have this rod with me to try out at SpeyNation. Either see me after my 9am presentation, or stop by the booth I'll be at. Won't be checking internet after sending this message (on the road).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts