Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are going to be attending the Great Lakes Spey Clave now scheduled for April 26-27, 2003 on the Muskegon River in Newaygo, MI, please provide the following info here:

1. name (user name and real name);
2. day and time you intend to arrive;
3. where you expect to be staying;
4. whether you will be fishing or "claving" on Sunday.

This thread is for compiling a list of potential attendees only. If you have any questions, post them on the "Great Lakes Spey Clave" thread for answers.

Thanks,

Charles

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now we have two threads dealing with attendance, which will only add to confusion. The poll doesn't seem to provide enough info on attendees -- that's why I didn't use that form. If a poll is what you want, I think this thread should be deleted. If I could figure out how to do it I would.

CK

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay. Now that things are settled, please "register" on this thread if you are going to attand. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
235 Posts
my turn....

Well,

1)Dan Szubielski (Dansteelieman)
2)Thursday evening or early Friday morning
3)Riverside Motel, possibly a hotel in Muskegon(??)
4)Fishing most likley!:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Still on my schedule, details to be determined this month.

PM Out

·
Registered
28 Posts
Info

1. Drew Peklo(chrome4life)
2. Thursday or friday
3. riverside, still planning
4. Deff. Fishing on sunday!!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am making a list of everyone who responds to this post. I will give you all an update on numbers, etc. on or about March 15th. I figure that many people whose plans are uncertain now may be able to firm them up by then. I will update again on April 1st --- on second thought, make that April 2nd -- and again on April 15th and April 22nd.

CK

·
Speyladdie
429 Posts
Spey laddie-Neil Houlding
Hopefully traveling down with Peter Charles.
Please keep us informed.
Anybody have directions,maps,etc.etc.
Lookintg forward to meeting you guys and having a great weekend.
Thanks Spey laddie:smokin:

·
Licensed Curmudgeon
41 Posts
attending Mo. 'clave

1. name: silverdoc(Bob Blumreich)
2. arrival:Thursday
3. staying:cheap motel
4. whether you will be fishing or "claving" on Sunday:both!
Picking up a buddy in Janesville,WI on the way over, meeting the Milwaukee gang & convoying

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As things stand now, nine (9) people will be attending the clave and one (1) may be there for Sunday fishing. On Sunday, two (2) will be driving home; four (4) plus the one (1) plan on fishing; and three (3) -- Bob Blumreich, his friend, and me -- will continue to "Clave".

Next report about 4/02/03.

·
Registered
235 Posts
yep...

Also, alot of people who picked up flyers at the expo in my area may be attending, as well as people from across the Midwest.

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
spey cave

Truelly had planned on attending & possibly picking up a pointer or two:rolleyes: However I will most likely be attending a wedding on that sat. A very important piece of property that I lease is involved,so I will have to show my respects so to speak. Hope everyone has a good time at the polish carnival--err I mean spey clave;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Except for PMFLYFISHER (who from the start had not definitely committed) and DANIMAL (who I had not yet included) our announced attendees remain unchanged. I have made my reservations at the M-37 Motel for Friday and Saturday nights.

Best to all,

CK

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks good....

Clave is coming up and is looking good. Sorry, I haven't been on the boards that much because I have been chasing steelhead like crazy here in Michigan.

I will talk to the sponsers and the outfitters when I can. I have been very busy as well, so I will try my best to update as much as possible.

Looks like it is going to be a riot.:D

·
Registered
235 Posts
totals....

Well, what is the count so far. Everyone plan on coming. Hey, spread the word around if you could, lets not be shy hear.

Anyone willing to post on TSS or is that forbidden territory??? You guys call, but we can show the glo buggers what spey is all about. I hope Mark has fun with this one!:hehe:

Well, I will talk to a few others. How about a donation fee or something, may help sponser the site?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dave Pinczkowski aka HERON

saturday nite and sunday and monday clave and fish

staying at a frinds place or shareing a room with the millwaukee gang.

Iwill bring a cooler of pop and two bags of chicken breasts and a small webber grill.

also i will bring two drifters with me so we can cover some water

·
Registered
235 Posts
sounds good....

Heron, sounds good. Do you have an extra spot on a drifter availible?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dan dont know yet will see sorry about saturday have to work .
How many spey cats are showing .

1 - 20 of 74 Posts