Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Got tired of waiting and bought a couple of the GrandSpeys. Don't send them to me, take me off the list.

Jim Sanderson (Jims), in Fresno

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Gotta admit: this is taking FAR LONGER than I'd want.

Simon/RIO have been very good to us in providing the lines for our 'opinions.'

To be blunt: get off your butts; test the lines or pass them along.:(

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Not clueing in here: The Charity Clinic in March or the

mjyp said:
Fred,

Do you think the lines could make an appearance at our clave in April? I know it's a touch late, but it would be nice to have them to test.

If it can't happen I totally understand.
Sandy River Clave in May? Either way, if I can track down whose got them for sure, for sure.
fae

·
Registered
459 Posts
I did not think this pilot test approach would work, i did not sign up since I am too lazy to be changing lines off the reels.

Fred, MJYP is asking about the April Great Lakes Spey Conference in Michigan I will be attending. BTW, you and all speyers world wide are also welcome.

PM Out

·
Registered
917 Posts
Tested the lines this week and will send them off tomorrow (Monday). I've sent Jim Sanderson a private email (he was next on the list) to confirm that he doesn't want them. After confirmation from Jim, I'll probably send to JD Jones tomorrow.
Bill

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Glad to see these are moving throught the system BUT!!

Don't forget t send Simon his "test sheets.'"
tnx
fae

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
fredaevans re Simon's Grand Spey Eval sheets

I gave Simon my sheets personally at the Marin Fly show.

·
JD
3,609 Posts
WRKE

Bill,

I have been getting messages saying that you have been trying to PM me, but my mesage box was full. Fixed that, I think. Try again. If all else fails, mailto: [email protected]

·
Registered
917 Posts
JD, I just wanted you to know that I sent the lines to you yesterday Priority Mail. You should get them tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, I guess.
Bill

·
JD
3,609 Posts
Thanks

I'll watch for them. Hope you had my correct (Anaheim) address and apt #181?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Jim
Yes, it's Orange Ave in Anaheim, but there was no apt # in the address you posted as a new address.
Bill

·
Registered
917 Posts
Jim. Just sent you an email to your email address. On further review, I might have included the apt #. Lines are insured. Old-timers disease.
B

1 - 15 of 15 Posts