Spey Pages banner

Grand River Spey Clave 2012

8K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  Fry Flier 
#1 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Confirmed tyers for the clave so far are John Burkhardt,Steve Wolcott and also Jin(Whiskey Jin) Lee.Thanks for offering to tie for us again in 2012. These guys were tying in the tent together at this year's Clave and I don't know who was having more fun them or the people watching their tying demos. We'll have to arrange for a larger flask of the keep warm stuff next year.

Peter Charles will also be demonstrating how to make welded loops on your spey or fly line and I can vouch for the quality of his workman ship.

Thanks,Randy

#13 ·
It's only December and I already can't wait!! Just booked the week off after this event to make sure I don't have to work that weekend, and also get lots of time to fish with some good buddies!! Let's just hope that the weather co-operates a little more this year...:p

#18 ·
Do you guys need any help with set up etc. Let me know as I live in Paris. Looking forward to that event! Just wanting to meet some people and be part of this new sport to me, what a great way to learn. Thanks
Hi steelfever
Really appreciate you try to help out GrandRiver Spey Clave.
I think Randy gonna be very happy with your volunteers.
Thanks steelfever see you at the Clave;)
Welcome to your 1st post:smokin: and thanks.
Jin.

#29 ·
We are now three days away from the big weekend for the Clave. Expanding it into a two day format has required more work and caused a few frustrating moments but things are all coming together nicely for this weekend. I hope the end result will be that you leave feeling that you had fun and learned a few things that will enhance your fishing and casting experiences.

We have a great line up of presenters that will be doing presentations both days of the Clave. This year we have an nice selection of prizes for our raffle as well so be sure to bring along a little extra money to purchase your tickets. Raffle tickets will be available for sale both days of the Clave with the raffle taking place on the Sunday afternoon. If you are unable to attend the Sunday don’t worry about losing out if you aren’t present at the time of the drawing. Anyone winning a prize that isn’t present for the raffle will be contacted and arrangements will be made to get their prize to them just like at last years Clave.

Still work to so if anyone needs to contact me either day of the Clave or on the Friday before the Clave please feel free to contact me on my cel phone
At 519-497-9731.

Thanks & look forward to seeing everyone at the Clave.

Randy Wilson
Clave Organizer

http://www.grandriverspey.ca/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.