Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not strictly fishing related but these cameras make the best fishing videos. I have been able to get several of these GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition cameras. These are the newest version straight from GoPro this week and they are in pretty high demands. The retail on these is $400 + tax. I am willing to sell these at $375 shipped to members of this forum (USA Shipping only). These will make perfect Christmas presents for yourself or anyone else for that matter. Let me know if you have any questions. First come first serve.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dan,this is differently fishing related, anything that will preserve your fishing memories is always worth considering, I have one and it’s the BOMB!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan,this is differently fishing related, anything that will preserve your fishing memories is always worth considering, I have one and it’s the BOMB!!
I agree Ralph. These cameras are perfect for capturing memories on the water.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Those are for sure good for fishing Dan , I bet you wished you had that with me on the Bow , would be no telling big lies from bobby then :hihi:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are for sure good for fishing Dan , I bet you wished you had that with me on the Bow , would be no telling big lies from bobby then :hihi:
No question Dutchie! I with I had been able to make it up this last year. I miss that river. Looks like you and Wilma are enjoying your travels. Be safe my friend and enjoy the holidays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts