Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GO Pro HD helmet hero camera, Batery Backpack, LCD backpack

I have a Go-Pro camera that is like new and some accessories for sale. I have only used it 3 times and it works great but I need to find some fast cash so it is up for sale. I used it in Mexico on zip lines, snorkeling, and on a snow machine trip. Should be fun for fishing too.

This is the older version of the Go-Pro but has all the same features of the new one, except that the photos on this camera are 5 mega pixels and the new ones are 11mpx. All video functions are the same, 1080 HD etc. Other than the picture quality they are the same.

I have everything that goes with it except for one adhesive curved mount which I used on my helmet.

Includes: Camera kit includes, camera, housing, 1 curved adhesive mount, 2 flat adhesive mounts, cords, vented helmet strap mount, head strap mount, instructions.
Accessories included are Battery back back, LCD back pack.
These do not come with memory cards so you will need a SD card for it to film. I recommend the PNY 16gig or 32gig memory cards.

Originally cost me $420, asking $260 USD + shipping to USA or Canada.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
I'll take it.

I assume everything is in 'working order?'

Fred

I PM'ed you so we can work out payment/delivery.

fae

Edit: You posting heading says "2 memory cards," body of your post says you'll need same. Which is it?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Okay Fred...so we expect to see some cool videos in about 3 weeks...:chuckle:

Preston

1 - 7 of 7 Posts