Spey Pages banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
Beat me to it.

Damn dude 43?? You didn't make that part public........

We just walked in from trying out the Nexcast WA lines, teamed with a flask of Auchentoshan (helped alot with the 18F degree air temp this morning ;) ), and washed down with a few IPA's and some Devil Dancer at Founders (yes Poppy, Jiggles was working, and she was very..... well..... jiggly today:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: ). Looks like the day has started out on the right foot so far.

The Nextcast lines are tops in my book. Poppy, I'll be givin' you a call in a bit here.

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Funny thing is...

you young pups don't know what old is - wait until he is 50% older, and he still won't be old.
As you get older, you probably DON'T wish to be younger again....imagine having to contemplate making all those mistakes all over again!!:saeek:

Mike

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
It's really not about the age. It's about the opportunity to give him some abuse!:devil:
He had some demo lines I wanted to try this morning, so I was nice and didn't ask. He did say he had to go home and take a nap before he went to bed for the night. When he left his tail gate was open and his left blinker was on all the way down S. Division Ave....... even though he made a right at Hall St., doing 25mph in a 35mph zone........................:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

·
fly on little wing
1,136 Posts
Thanks Guys,
I just woke from my nap. I recorded some of what we did on film...since the memory goes with age.
As Jamey said...it was cold....the contents within the flask helped break the chill...it's nice to have friends looking out for you.
The Nextcast WA lines shot nicely....until the guides iced up.
My choice...Meiser Highlander 15' 7/8/9....and a Perfect....lined with a Nextcast Winter Authority....
Yes, Founder's was open....all pictures taken inside were deleted to protect the innocent.

Attachments

·
Addicted and Avid
583 Posts
Happy Birthday Jimi !!

Happy Birthday VooDoo.

43 is not old (if you're a tree).:chuckle: :chuckle:

You'll find that you're as young as you feel (in your head). The rest of you, bones, joints, muscles, eyes, prostate, Mr. Willie, etc., will tell you the truth.

Anyway, you tie some Hellish good flies! Happy casting and fishing!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Happy Be-Lated Birthday.........

G-man........Sorry I missed the "Geriatric" occasion......43 is not THAT old,I guess.I just hope I live to be old like you:razz: :chuckle: :hihi:

Joe

·
fly on little wing
1,136 Posts
Bringing this oooooooooooold thread back because I remember how frikin' cold it was that day.
Maybe not as cold as it is now (-4F)
And, my b-day is less than a month away.
so start thinking about what you all are gonna get for me. hahahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.